Eaton Bray Village Hall
The main hall has recently been refurbished to a very high standard and provides a large, light and spacious venue with facilities for up to 220 people.
Eaton Bray Village Hall is suitable for a wide variety of uses ranging from special occasions, events and club meetings, to theatrical plays, pantomimes, and cinema, along with sports such as badminton and keep-fit.
The building has its own car park which can take approximately 50 vehicles, with a drop off zone for disabled users outside the main entrance.
The main hall has the benefit of a stage and modern sound & light system with dressing/changing rooms adjacent to the stage. A hearing loop is also installed.
Eaton Bray Village Hall operates a no smoking policy.
- Facilities - an overview of the facilities available and the layout of the various parts of the Village Hall.
- Stage Facilities - details of the stage, lighting and sound system facilities available within the Village Hall.
- Directions - details of how to get to find Eaton Bray Village Hall.
- Booking Form - your booking details can be entered online and sent directly to the booking clerk.
- Contact - Contact details for the Booking Clerk.
- Events - details of fundraising events to help improve and maintain the Village Hall.