Next meeting: Monday 2-Dec-13, 7.30pm, Eaton Bray Village Hall
Diary of Events
The WI meet at 7.30pm on the first Monday of each month in Eaton Bray Methodist Church.
New members are always very welcome.
For more information phone (01525) 221401.
- November 2008: Jennie Moody MBE who founded Luton Women's Aid; a charity that offers a refuge for abused women and their children.
- October 2008: Anna Conti gave a very enjoyable talk and demonstration, on the intricateness of designing and making stained glass windows and panels.
- September 2008: Mel Rees is an author, who has been giving talks for the past six years that look at the characterisations and situations from everyday life in a very humorous way.
- March 2008: Mr Runnalls Davis gave an interesting talk and slide show on the work carried out by women operating canal narrow boats during the Second World War.
- November 2007: Rusty Goffe spoke to us about his lifetime in show business.
- October 2007: Ann Parsons who gave a very interesting and humorous talk entitled Royal Connections
- July 2007: Diane spoke about the work of the charity Dogs for the Disabled.
- June 2007: Lorna Salmon gave us an interesting humorous talk about '50 Years on the Fiddle'.